just noticed something

cirro

Are headsets comfortable?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Does the comfortability in a headset stop you from buying one

• Yes
    • No
    • Never tried a headset

after just posting a new topic about my audio setup..

i noticed the bagillion posts about headsets.

i've never been able to really enjoy headsets, earplugs anything that puts pressure on/around my eardrums/temple

i love loud music though, its not that.. i mean i like my music loud enough for my neighbors to enjoy :whistling:

but i figured i was in a group (small group albeit) but anymore i don't think i've come across someone with the same issue.

maybe my skull is just a retarded shape? :pfp:

guess its good i dont like chatting on games, id rather type "countering" or "GG" than hear some adolescent scream it.

plus, anytime i've ever met someone who loved games like COD, ALL they seem to do is talk crap to each other. not too interesting.

I've only tried one headset but didn't really like it much, I think if I'm going to use a mic I would prefer one that sits on my desk, which is what I have now. I'm very picky about comfortable headphones though, and I'm tempted to look for a new pair now because my current headphones, HD-280, are starting to become uncomfortable.

I'm not a big fan of headphones either. Most seem to press my glasses into my skin and sometimes get a headaches after using a set too long. I pretty much only wear them when on skype. Don't like talking on vent or TS or w/e when gaming...prefer to play music. And I have regular speakers for that.

I have a Logitech G35. I find it very comfortable, but a bit snug at first. It took me about a week to get used to it. By far one of my favorites, although I haven't tried many. My only complaint is that it makes my ears EXTREMELY hot after wearing it for extended periods of time. Like 5 hours or more.

i already dont feel so crazy. i wonder if people who grew up wearing glasses like me have an effect later on in life. thats why i wear contacts, i get sick of feeling the glasses putting pressure on my nose

I have some cheesey Gamecon 777 headphones or something like that. Other than the temperature from the insulation they are really comfortable since they are a nice material and go over the ear, not putting any pressure on the ear basically. And they block out noise to boot.