How did you come up with your username?

Prunes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is from some ID pictures I had taken where I looked completely baked. Then I was going along needed a new username for YouTube to watch some of the videos and there was the pics on my desk. Was going to have Stonerboy but naturally that was taken the auto suggestion was number one Stonerboy771 it later became 779 because I made a mistake considering I left YouTube on an auto log in. Ever since in online games forums ect. Stonerboy779 it has been with YouTube still 771.

I was trying to come up with a screen name and I flipped open the dictionary one day and saw flareback. I've used it ever since. I don't think I've ever had the name be taken when I've tried to use it.

What is a flareback?

I don't get it...and you are exactly 6 years older than me :biggrin:

I work for Coca Cola as a service supervisor. As a technician every time I would show up I got the same thing....The Coke man is here! So it made sense and kind of stuck so thats why I chose it. :cheers:

Way to make a guy feel old....er! :biggrin:

I've done this probably before. But there is no harm in doing it again !

N.E.A = Most of you wont know how to pronounce it properly :rofl: = Nour Eldin Ali = pronunciation Noor Eldin (that's me :D ) Ali (My father ;) )

Also you can find me on other forums or communities under the name : Mr. Brown cause when i was born, my eyes were brown, hair was brown (light brown) now its like white and grayish black..skin brown (light) now i am darker than before !!

Do not ask how did that happen cause I do not posses an answer except : Genetics for the hair. And who on earth knows how did the rest happen :D

I used to have a username of Mercury. And all the time when i died, my friends/guildies or whatever, would say: "Mercury Down!" We'd all have a laugh and i typically got killed on purpose alot. So much fun!

One day Mercury was taken, and i decided to just go with MercuryDown as my username. Then i decided to put a little twist on it and go with Doun instead of down. Thusly... I am now MercuryDoun!

I work for Coca Cola as a service supervisor. As a technician every time I would show up I got the same thing....The Coke man is here! So it made sense and kind of stuck so thats why I chose it. :cheers:

Way to make a guy feel old....er! :biggrin:

Check out my updated sig. One of the docs I work with classified people this way. You are only as old as you...you tell me, lol :teehee: