Sign in to follow this  
OrangeJuice

computer hardeware containment device modifications

Hello, OraneJuwce here to bring a new case mod... that I haven't started yet!

The case I will be using is a HAF 912. I LOVE this case, it's just the best case for 50$ that you can ever buy ever. But it could be better, and so I want to do the following.

1. Add a side panel window. I considered ordering the premade one online but hey, where's the fun in that!

2. Repainting the exterior/interior. I want to paint the case to a nice glossy auto finish. I don't want a mirror finish so I won't be doing any wetsanding, plus I'm lazy.

3. Adding handles to the top.

Not really sure what else to do with this case. What I want from you guys it so suggest colors, because I can't decide on what color I want to paint it!

Sounds awesome! I also just repainted my HAF 912. I did all white exterior and interior, the left side panel purple and the monster energy claws in black on the right side.

Edited by Black6464

Sounds awesome! I also just repainted my HAF 912. I did all white exterior and interior, the left side panel purple and the monster energy claws in black on the right side.

Yeah I was thinking of doing white too, do you have any pics of your system?