Star Wars Blu-ray

Black64

The problem with any future movies, if they indeed make some, is that the Extended Universe books already continued the story of the movies. The EU books are now several decades beyond the end of RotJ, so really, there is nothing for Lucas to do a new trilogy on unless he decides to do the Grand Admiral Thrawn trilogy or some other set of 3 books set in the Extended Universe.

Does anyone know where I can get the "Episode 7" book? If there is one?

EDIT: Plus 8 and 9 if possible.

Edited by Black6464

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ordered my blu-ray set. I don't care about the changes he made. The movie rocks and always will!

Mine should arrive today or tomorrow via mail. Hopefully next weekend I can spend all weekend watching it in full 1080p!

Tyers, Kathy

The Truce at Bakura

RC 38866, FD 38866, BR 09696

(Set immediately after "Return of the Jedi")The victory of the rebels over the Empire at Endor has nearly depleted the resources of the Rebel Alliance. Now Luke Skywalker learns of a new alien race that threatens the galaxy. The powerful, mind-controlling aliens can be stopped only if the Rebel Alliance can form a truce with the tattered remnants of the Empire and join forces to combat the new menace. A Star Wars novel.

I guess that'd be your "episode 7". It's a decent read.

Here's the list in-order from before the movies to after: http://dpi.wi.gov/rll/wrlbph/starwars.html

If he can condense what happens in nine novels to three movies, I'll be highly impressed. I severely doubt he can do that unless he plans to do nine movies to better tell the story. Besides, I can't even think of an actress who could play the part of Mara Jade Skywalker. Carrie Fisher will have to be digitally added unless she can drop all that weight before then. At least Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford have aged appropriately for the parts.

If Legacy of the Force were to be made into several movies, Harrison Ford can still play the brooding Han Solo, but I'm not sure if Mark Hamill is up for playing a Jedi Grand Master now, though. But, I would be really interested with the actress Lucas would cast in the role of Jaina Solo.

Tyers, Kathy

The Truce at Bakura

(Set immediately after "Return of the Jedi")The victory of the rebels over the Empire at Endor has nearly depleted the resources of the Rebel Alliance. Now Luke Skywalker learns of a new alien race that threatens the galaxy. The powerful, mind-controlling aliens can be stopped only if the Rebel Alliance can form a truce with the tattered remnants of the Empire and join forces to combat the new menace. A Star Wars novel.

Here's the list in-order from before the movies to after: http://dpi.wi.gov/rll/wrlbph/starwars.html

I look at this list when I am seeing what books I need still.

I don't buy the young adult novels or the short story collection but do own the ebooks.

Check it out!

Did I say Episode 7, 8, or 9? No, I did not. See below.

Tyers, Kathy

The Truce at Bakura

:withstupid:

If Legacy of the Force were to be made into several movies, Harrison Ford can still play the brooding Han Solo, but I'm not sure if Mark Hamill is up for playing a Jedi Grand Master now, though. But, I would be really interested with the actress Lucas would cast in the role of Jaina Solo.

I thought the CGI in Tron was fairly convincing, he'd just need to voice over