MoD_Box_CPU

Another one

Sup guys had an account on here years ago and just recently decided to come back. I'm starting a new business venture into the world of high powered PC's and eventually hope to start my own internet/gaming cafe.

Cheers,

MBC

NIce to meet ya. Your business venture sounds like a great idea. Keep us in the loop.

Thanks, I plan on spending many an hour here looking for ideas for the cafe, sometime later I'll post the full build specs of the game center computers.....and maybe win over a few customers?

hmmmm... internet/gaming cafe make waves here in the Philippines(sprouted like mushrooms everywhere) and honestly i thought it doesn't exist in the US or somewhere else.. :doh:

such an interesting business plan you've got there, good luck and keep us posted with your progress...

welcome back!

hmmmm... internet/gaming cafe make waves here in the Philippines(sprouted like mushrooms everywhere) and honestly i thought it doesn't exist in the US or somewhere else.. :doh:

such an interesting business plan you've got there, good luck and keep us posted with your progress...

welcome back!

Honestly I've only been to 2 of them in the states and there are internet cafes here (where I live any way) but they are basically like a starbucks with a computer and crappier coffee