potatochobit

lmfao... most android phones can't run flash?

I dont know any of those phones... except thunderbolt because of that dumb THOR commercial on TV

and bionic? maybe I know that one from the dumb horror commercial on TV?

I thought it was a bad B rated movie at first....

EDIT:

you shouldnt count Galaxy S anything... until the lawsuit is resolved and importation restrictions lifted.

If you don't know any of those phones listed, then how can we take your word that you bought a "top end" Android phone?

If you don't know any of those phones listed, then how can we take your word that you bought a "top end" Android phone?

ZING!

Add the Incredible 2 to the list as well.

Ignorance is no excuse...but it's damn funny. :D

I dont know any of those phones... except thunderbolt because of that dumb THOR commercial on TV

and bionic? maybe I know that one from the dumb horror commercial on TV?

I thought it was a bad B rated movie at first....

EDIT:

you shouldnt count Galaxy S anything... until the lawsuit is resolved and importation restrictions lifted.

What importation restrictions? The ones in Germany where the Apple filing included edited photos to make the Samsung devices look like Apple devices? Or are there others I can't think of right now?

Last year huh. At just this time last year, I wanted to get into a smartphone, and was heading the Sprint route. I have now had my Samsung Epic for 13 months. And I chose it OVER the EVO(preference.) Your Intercept was merely just another mediocre smartphone. I have used my Epic a whole lot this past year, and plan on running it into the ground before replacing it. Even more expensive, it has turned out a better value for me at least.

edit:

it is not samsungs fault that my phone cannot play flash

This is how i know your trolling.

Samsung made a phone that doesn't fully support the operating system on the phone. But in the end nobody is at fault but you!

This should have had one response of:

ROFLCOPTER.... all iOS phones can't run flash

Last year huh. At just this time last year, I wanted to get into a smartphone, and was heading the Sprint route. I have now had my Samsung Epic for 13 months. And I chose it OVER the EVO(preference.) Your Intercept was merely just another mediocre smartphone. I have used my Epic a whole lot this past year, and plan on running it into the ground before replacing it. Even more expensive, it has turned out a better value for me at least.

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: I :wub: my Epic!! Best phone

My iphone 4 can run flash, It's called jailbreaking!

Sort of on topic though, I hate apple... with every ounce of strength in my body, I hate their business strategy.. which is to sell very misinformed people technology that has blaring omissions (Like a camera) then resell them the same technology 3 months later that now has that previous omission and calling it new.

BUT I love my iphone 4, I think it's the best piece of technology I've ever bought BUT2 only because I've jailbroken it which has released all the stupid apple restrictions.

Not being able to change the theme of my phone, or get an app to give me quickSMS all because apple feel their terrible, terrible UI design is better is just retarded.

I've modded and themed it so much that you wouldnt even know it was an iphone if it didnt have a big apple badge on the back.

I hear android owners tout about how their OS is SO customizable/moddable compared to an iphone while somehow ommitting that most of those mods can be done on a jailbroken iphone (and I'm willing to bet there are a ton of things you can mod on a jailbroken iphone that you can't on a droid).

Honestly, I feel it's like comparing bananas of the same bunch, or strawberries in the same punnet - They are all the same with minor variations.

:lol: very true iby

Potatochobit go and enter into a plan of equal value to what you were paying for you iphone and come back and tell us how bad you phone is. Comparing an iphone 4 and the samsung you got it stupid may as well compare performance of my new i5 rig and the pentium two sitting on my shelf. The harware is not good enough.

Get an htc evo 4 g or an lg optimus with a 3d camera would ilke to see an iphone take and show 3d pictures.

Flash is nice, but it really is a security risk. I hate Apple. Not so much it's product but more of the business itself. I will give Steve credit though for not adding Flash.

Flash is probably the #1 reason why people get virus's. Adobe is ALWAYS doing an update to fix a security hole in Flash and PDF.

I will be happy when the whole WWW starts using HTML5 as a Standard. BTW: I believe Apple has HTML5 support on the phones already. I believe if it does not already have it I read Steve was going to release an update almost immediately for it.

I have ran Flash on my HTC Evo 4G. I don't know how it works on the Dual Core phones. But even on a phone like mine which is pretty quick. You tend to see a lot of lag in the videos. So it really is not even fully optimized for phone use.

Edit: I guess I should no longer refer Steve since he is not head of the company anymore.. oh well...

Sorry if the post does not make any sense. I am tired,

This is how i know your trolling.

Samsung made a phone that doesn't fully support the operating system on the phone. But in the end nobody is at fault but you!

flash support was natively added to android OS in 2.2

you should probably write that down

(btw, it's you're trolling)

stonerboy, if you read the first post I have a 3GS, not an iphone4. Comparing a 2.5 year old phone to one that is roughly a year old seems fair to me.

anyway, it is not the hardware performance that sets them apart, its the fluidity of the OS. Android has potential but it still has a long way to go. Part of the blame is most likely on the App developers, as well. They be crashing more than the stock market or the dow jones index. It is very rare for an apple app to crash.

flash support was natively added to android OS in 2.2

you should probably write that down

(btw, it's you're trolling)

stonerboy, if you read the first post I have a 3GS, not an iphone4. Comparing a 2.5 year old phone to one that is roughly a year old seems fair to me.

anyway, it is not the hardware performance that sets them apart, its the fluidity of the OS. Android has potential but it still has a long way to go. Part of the blame is most likely on the App developers, as well. They be crashing more than the stock market or the dow jones index. It is very rare for an apple app to crash.

iBooks crashes on me every time I've tried to use it recently. Not one Google made app has failed on me on my phone. Only one app has given me trouble when I'm not multi-tasking too much, and that's Engadget. Does the iPhone even support true multi-tasking? Also, the 3GS was made as a high-end phone while the Intercept simply was not.

We know it was only since Android 2.2 that FULL flash was supported (there was some sort of limited flash app before that), but that is software running software. Your issue is hardware.

By the way, if Android has a long way to go, why are several things it had at launch going to first seen on (unmodded) Apple products in iOS 5? The notification bar you can pull down to see how many emails and texts you have and multi-tasking I know are two of the additions Apple is finally getting.

The fact still remains you bought a cheap phone while waiting for the phone you want. Now you're complaining because the phone you did buy doesn't have something the phone you want to buy won't have. You're complaining about not having something you're not going to have in the future and comparing something cheap to something high-end as though it's equal footing.

IMHO...Google will win :bow:

The fact still remains you bought a cheap phone while waiting for the phone you want. Now you're complaining because the phone you did buy doesn't have something the phone you want to buy won't have. You're complaining about not having something you're not going to have in the future and comparing something cheap to something high-end as though it's equal footing.

:withstupid: Enough said really!!!!