12 hours until we leave for the airport

NikolaT

After 8 long years here in Serbia... me and my family are finally moving back to North America. More specifically, Washington state (Redmond :) )

It's something me and my siblings have been dreaming of ever since we arrived to this place. We've had good times, but the majority of them have been terrible. Born in Canada, it's great that I'm finally going back to the only area of the world I've ever really considered home :)

Anyone here residing in Washington? Or near Redmond to narrow it down? Anything you guys would recommend I check out or try in Redmond or the US in general?

That's good man, I'm orginally from Croatia, I got 3 cousins who live in Serbia, but the U.S. Is better IMO, I like going to Hrvatska every year to party in Zadar, but honestly there's no place like home! ;)

Edited by MJCRO

:withstupid:

Now you can get cheaper computer parts :lol:

One of the things I'm looking forward to :)

We arrived yesterday, and here are the things that really boggled my mind:

The amount of trees - holy cow! This place is practically one huge forest!

Stores - haven't seen half of these chains in my entire life o__o

School - compared to the one I attended in Serbia, Redmond HS is pretty damn epic!

But the most important - house and family.

We should all be getting new computers soon, as soon as we settle in. This time we wont be dealing with inflated Serbian prices, rather the bargain ones on Newegg!

Edited by NikolaT

Looks like it is time to change your location. :D

We have a few staff members who live in Washington state, around the Bellevue area or thereabouts I believe. Who knows, depending on where I apply for a job I could even be living in or near Seattle. :lol: Welcome back to the States!

Looks like it is time to change your location. :D

We have a few staff members who live in Washington state, around the Bellevue area or thereabouts I believe. Who knows, depending on where I apply for a job I could even be living in or near Seattle. :lol: Welcome back to the States!

We just drove down to the Bellevue Social Security office... it's a beautiful city despite the fact it's completely urbanized.

And thanks for the welcome.