Seriously WTF

jlqrb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buying a six-pack with anything other than cash? Completely shady. I wouldn't trust you either.

I bet you were getting one of those gang-banger beers too, like PBR or perhaps even Budweiser...

Buying a six-pack with anything other than cash? Completely shady. I wouldn't trust you either.

I bet you were getting one of those gang-banger beers too, like PBR or perhaps even Budweiser...

when did budweiser become a stereotypical gangster beer? I'm so misinformed :(

when did budweiser become a stereotypical gangster beer? I'm so misinformed :(

I would say either he's kidding about that or it's a matter of location. From what I understand, tennis is considered a ghetto or gangster sport in Florida, according to Lcoutus anyway, and if that's true, basketball must be played by rats in Florida. :lol:

I would say either he's kidding about that or it's a matter of location. From what I understand, tennis is considered a ghetto or gangster sport in Florida, according to Lcoutus anyway, and if that's true, basketball must be played by rats in Florida. :lol:

They have tennis courts in the ghetto? Bulldoze 'em for more building room!

bulldoze it to prove a point!

Replace the net with a soccer goal and offer bottled tap water. It went down well over here.

But back to the OP, the media blows stuff out of proportion and it has started to make most Americans paranoid. I don't mean just natural born Americans, I mean those that live in the country. You wouldn't believe the craziness my wife worries about with my 3 daughters, like there are rapists and muggers everywhere!!

Either I'm too trusting or just ignorant of all the risk...I tend to think the risks are overstated.

Falling down is a great flick though!

LOL

No, I was getting a six of Bridgeport Kingpin. It's one of those fancy beers. LOL The only reason my bank account was cleared, was because I just bought plane tickets for my wife and son to go to San Francisco with me.

He probably thinks you are one of those liberal hippy freaks and cant afford to pay for his beer.

I may look like a hippie, well because I am. I can't hide it when I wear Birkenstocks, but I can assure you I am not one of the stinky hippies. :lol: