Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe noone can claim these speakers, these things are beastly and ive been looking at them for some time.

I know, its a little riddiclous, what I would call the biggest of the four prizes and no takers.

I know, its a little riddiclous, what I would call the biggest of the four prizes and no takers.

+1

I would love to win those speakers, they're probably better sounding than anything I've ever used, I could finally learn how to properly appreciate music. :cheers:

+1

I would love to win those speakers, they're probably better sounding than anything I've ever used, I could finally learn how to properly appreciate music. :cheers:

Wait for them to come on sale again. Newegg had them for $180 a little while back after a discount and mir.

However for what they are $200-250 isn't bad at all.

Always nice to listen to a decent set of speakers which I why I am so happy at the moment.

I found out I can get some Hertz 2-way splits, 200watt rms space k6L for $150 a set instead of their lowest retail prices of $650-700. It may not be their top tier stuff but I think I can skip out on spending 6-800 at cost on a set of 3-ways.

Best thing I did pitting uni off for a year, now I can feed my passion withought literally taking a match to my money.

Thinking bout asking for an audioson bit 1 sound processor to be added to the order.

Guys. im here. I pm'd bosco lol

Sorry it took me so long. i saw the first round of winners and gave up, didnt know they didnt claim their prize :D :D Their loss my gain.

Edited by ShallowBay

Corsair Force Series F80 SSD. This is the best upgrade true value for money for me... Fully satified with the quality and performance of the ssd till date..Cool..I love SSD.

I know i am late for this contest.. but just want to express what i feel about Corsair Product..

Edited by Rakesh Sharma