Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

Oh rage. That's not fair.

Three corsair products that I've sworn by and now I need to choose one? Who's devilish idea was this?! :P

/sigh, I'll say my HX750 is my favorite Corsair product. Why? It simply works. Never fails, stays quiet, cables are super easy to manage... and it matches my Dominators in color scheme. Shame it doesn't match my H80 perfectly though. [hah included all three :D]

Seriously though, it's tough to pick just one. All their products are of excellent quality and their customer support is arguably the best on the market to date.

Corsair fanboy signing off xD

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best corsair product I have ever owned is the Corsair 650W TX power supply. It’s silent and very reliable, in fact I have used it in other builds for clients and they have never had problems either.

Well aside from some RAM, the only corsair product I own is my HX750W PSU. And although I have been considering selling it, it has never let me down and because it's modular, has helped me keep my case nice and tidy on the inside. My next power supply will most likely be a Corsair as well. :)

Corsair Power Supplies, I've only build a PC with one but have heard many good things about them. They are pretty reliable.

I have an H50 and two H60 coolers. They're quiet, and they get the job done with minimal fuss installing them.

I've been looking at their speakers for a few weeks now,......they look to be top notch.

Edited by RealNeil