Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most recent Corsair was an H50 that I got for my girlfriends computer. The AC at our place sucks, so the ambient temps in the house are dismal, especially living in Florida. It was a pretty cheap solution for keeping her computer cold while she competes in MLG (That MLG part is a joke)

This is an easy one.

I had (and still have) an absolutely bullet-proof Corsair HX520 PSU. My first Corsair product and easily one of the best I have used; modular was a bonus and it was genuinely super quiet. Win!

Purchased 4 years ago, still going strong today and just as quiet.

I've used a few Corsair PSU's in builds for friends and family over the years... but my favorite is my AX1200. 7 year warranty, endless power, efficient, and aesthetically pleasing. I won't have to worry about replacing my PSU for a LONG time.

My favorite Corsair product is Corsair twinx1024-3200XLpro. This was in my first build, looked awesome and overclocked great. Still have the sticks somewhere and they still work.

I wish I had an old machine I could put them in lol.

Just about to attempt to build a pc for the 1st time, I cant think of a better way to start, other than that with the Corsair 650d mid tower, it has the approachable look with a dont touch attitude

my favorite is the H100 ... I fell in love with it when I first saw it , but now that I own one, my goodness is really awesome it's supposed to be noisy but it's not at all , I can't even heard the thing inside my case and my temps are better than ever, I have been tempted by the force gt ssd series in the past though, but nothing like the H100...

I've been using Corsair Dominator ram for years (DDR2 & DDR3) and it has never let me down. The heat spreaders look great as well and they have always been reliable for me. On my next build, I plan to go with Corsair Dominator ram again.

Edited by Celcius

My favorite Corsair product would have to be my old DDR 3200 1gb kit (512mb x2). At the time it was the fastest on the market and gave my Nvidia 6800 Ultra they extra few frames it needed for Doom3.

i think 90GB GT SSD is a raid would be so nice :)

Edited by hornybluecow

My favorite Corsair product is the Carbide series case, 500R. The pricepoint is very attractive for a well thoughtout design of the case, Corsair quality, and its ability to mount a H100 directly, or any other radiator cooling setup for that matter.

Edited by nickk47

Corsairs best product line for me are their power supplys. Those are the only ones i recommend to go with a new build (ever?). I have never seen a bad review or heard of early failures, and their rma process seems to work when something does go wrong. So if you go Corsair PSU you know that you have aworking good product for many years to come.