Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

My favorite Corsair product to date, is the Corsair Force F-120 SSD thats in my computer!! I love that thing, so fast!!

I love all those fancy PSU's they have, but I dont actually have one in my computer. But I do get to thoroughly enjoy my Corsair SSD everyday! It's an upgrade I thought I'd never do, but when I got that thing, it became an upgrade that I knew I'd never live without again.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Power supplies. I have had the pleasure of having 2 in my household, the first was an HX620 I think and survived 5 or so lightning storms that had the power going on and off, never died. Currently my brother uses an AX750 and my next power supply will either be that or it's bigger brother the 850 version. Amazing power supplies, can handle more than their rating and are super silent.

Edited by Krieg1337

I happen to have 3 Corsair PSU's in systems in my house which I LOVE, but I recently discovered how awesome the Corsair H60 is when I did a customers build. Took a 2500k to 5.2Ghz and kept the temps even lower than I expected. The mounting solution was also awesome. So awesome in fact that I ordered one for myself a few days later.

Half of my rig is Corsair parts, and I plan on using them heavily in the future. For me, it's a toss up between my PSU and my RAM. While my RAM is only DDR2, it has been clocked up to 500MHz quite a few times without too much issue. The PSU is rock solid despite being a couple years old, so really the build quality and durability is what I notice! I'll go with the PSU though lol

My favorite corsair product is my Corsair 850HX which has supplied reliable power to my machine for almost two years without hiccup and has the added bonus of being modular, which is convenient and attractive.

You can never go wrong buying a Corsair PSU.

Edited by xchrissypoox

Awesome!

I personally own the Corsair H50 and two Corsair power supplies, so I might not have as much experience with their products. But by far, I love my Corsair TX750W. Not only does it give me enough power to run anything from dual cards to my overclocked Bloomfield CPU, it runs very quietly too. I don't think I'll need to change my power supply for a long time :).

My favorite Corsair product are my HS1 headphones. They made my video games sound so much more realistic, especially BC2. I can't wait to listen to them when BF3 comes out. Oh, and my PSU for always being reliable. My next one will deff be Corsair, just modular :D

Edited by t0asty