Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

My favourite corsair product has to be the tx650 just because you get so much for your money, it has better +12v amps than my psu even though its a lower wattage and it even comes with its own velvet bag :biggrin: I've also owned my xms2 sticks for around 2 years and they've never given me problems, even when they were running in my old pos dell.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the Corsair products I've owned, my TX750W and TX950W power supplies have got to be my favorites. The TX950 I'm running right now is quiet, stable, powerful and reliable. Never a single issue and easily powers all of the gear in my sig. Highly recommended.

My favorite Corsair product is the... CX400.

It seems to be defunct now, but it's one heck of a PSU! Cheap, quiet and effective. Runs my system without any problems whatsoever. Did I mention cheap? It was only 30 euros here back when it was still being sold :D

You should add ownership of a Corsair product required... I wonder if my RAM is worth an entry?

I bought my 2x2GB Corsair TWIN2X PC8500 DDR2 CL5 around four years ago, it was an upgrade from 1GB that my computer came with 6 years or so ago and it has cut down boot times tremendously(still in 5 minutes plus zone) and allowed me to have more than a few tabs open at the same time, this made me feel like I had the world's fastest computer , I guess that is what it's really about and I haven't felt like it since :)

Edited by Dan The Gamer

This is my first build and after a lot of research I bought 8GB of Corsair RAM CMD8GX3M4A1333C7. It has worked perfectly since the first power up which was 18 months ago. After reading all the problems other people had with their ram I know I made the right choice and will stick with Corsair in the future.

Phil

I own a corsair 1000W Power Supply and has been kicking since February of 2009. Why I love it? It has been powering up my SLI GT260's while I owned them and as well GTX 580's in sli as well for 3 months or so with no problems at all.. It's quiet. and runs with no problems after all the use..

Edited by Gremlin

Well I would say the Corsair H50 is my favorite. Great cooling for a great price with out the hassle of a full liquid cooling loop. And it's upgradeable to. :biggrin:

Edited by Black6464

Corsair Gaming Audio Series HS1A has got to be one of my best products bought, purchased near release date and not had a single problem with them, and the prices it's cone down to now, honestly, theres nothing better! Lovely sound quality! :)...... now gief gift ;) hehehe