Bosco

Corsair Giveaway

I really like the Corsair H100, don't own one yet but tought the review from OCC was great and that's what sold me on getting one.Hopefully I'll win one in a contest some day.

I am very impressed with the quality of my corsair products. Specifically my tx850. After buying a GS600 wpsu for my old comp I had to have one for my new build. Went witha different psu and had problems but quickly I picked up a tx850 and never looked back. It's quiet and powers all my needs! After buying the tx850 I went with a H70 cooler, vengence ram, and a speaker setup from corsair. hands down the best on the market! I will only use corsair products as I am very pleased with what I have now. Now all I need is the new corsair keyboard I've been waiting for! And I thank OCC for the reviews that I based my decisions on for the corsair products to buy!

Edited by iluvstrats2

I love my Corsair AX850! It helped with my air flow inside my case being able to just use what I needed cable wise, as well as helping me save a little bit of cash each month with its 80 Plus Gold Rating. Recommend it to anyone going for a 2 way SLI or Xfire!!

my fav Corsair product is Vengeance 1500 Gaming Headset because this headset have unique features like custom-engineered 50mm drivers and careful acoustic tuning for audiophile-grade sound and accurate 3D positional audio n also have The high-sensitivity, noise-cancelling cardioid microphone helps ensure effective team play.......so why its my fav corsair product......i love this headset so much :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::cheers:

For me it would probably have to be the Corsair Dominator series of RAM, specifically Corsair CMP4GX3M2A1600C8 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3. I know it's a tad dated now but it looks great, performs well and comes at a pretty great price.

Let's see... Corsair things I own... first a few power supplies, the TX650, the TX750 and the AX850. Also I have a set of the SP2500 and a very good CPU cooler, the H80.

The best experience so far would be with the AX850. I know it sounds strange, a PSU is something you plug into your system and forget about it, but compared to my past PSUs, the AX850 has the perfect mix of attributes, it is very quiet (fanless at idle), it provides very clean power (I managed my highest overclock when using it), it is fully modular and has very good efficiency. While I can have opinions on what could be improved upon various Corsair products I own and have owned in the past, I just can't seem to find anything about this AX850 I don't like.

I see Corsair trying to heavily diversify, my advice to them is to be very careful, and release only the best products they can, right now they are sitting somewhere high and it would be very sad if they started to compromise.

I purchased a new Corsair AX1200 for my new computer. Just waiting on the Case now to make the build. It looks good. Will give a review when its up and running.

I love my Corsair 800D. With all the options it's given me to organize my wiring, fan mounting, and mounting for radiator blocks. It's been the most spacious and roomy case i've come across. I'll never give it up and never stop modding it. :)

-Michael

Mine would be my old corsair twinx 1024 pc3200xl memory.

This ram was so fast in my old amd xp1700 system, it was overclocked and it was out doing my friends brand new P4 3.0ht system.

Sadly it died when l bought a second matching pair that was bad, i had to RMA them both but they didnt have any in stock as it was eol. And l had to settle with 2x2gb slower kits. It was a sad day.

I like my Corsair AX850 because it's pretty good in quality & very stable.Doesn't get heated up much & it's been handling all my power hungry devices inside my case with ease.Best Corsair product i have ever invested in.

Thank You for the opportunity. :)

I loved the Corsair H50 when it came out as well as many other products that corsair came out with. But the performance of the Corsair H50 really impressed me and the ease of instillation......