9/11 Remembrance

MJCRO

I watched as much as I could on the tv at work most of the office was in the break room, but I couldn't watch it all as my phone kept ringing just as our office lines would ring also so the secretary and I seen the least as it was broadcast live

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP to all the victims of 9/11......while I mourn the loss of life that day, I do not believe it was an act of terrorism but an act perpetrated by our own government and the global elitists. Please read and watch as much as you can to educate yourself on what actually happened that day. The truth is there. While I know this will offend people, it should also encourage people to look at undeniable facts and testimonials of that day. I also thought it was an act of terrorism once. It took me time to look at other viewpoints and history.

RIP to all the victims of 9/11......while I mourn the loss of life that day, I do not believe it was an act of terrorism but an act perpetrated by our own government and the global elitists. Please read and watch as much as you can to educate yourself on what actually happened that day. The truth is there. While I know this will offend people, it should also encourage people to look at undeniable facts and testimonials of that day. I also thought it was an act of terrorism once. It took me time to look at other viewpoints and history.

Oh without a doubt I'm behind you there but didn't want to stir up anything so just put my thought outs for there for the victims and their families

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Oh without a doubt I'm behind you there but didn't want to stir up anything so just put my thought outs for there for the victims and their families

Do you guys really think the US gov't flew 2 planes into the WTC towers and killed hundreds of US citizens?

Do you guys really think the US gov't flew 2 planes into the WTC towers and killed hundreds of US citizens?

Who said anything about planes ? :P Lets not turn this into a conspiracy thread

Who said anything about planes ? :P Lets not turn this into a conspiracy thread

+1, this is a memorial to all those have fallen, take your conspiracy theories somewhere else and honor those who gave their lives for the rest of us..

firefighterwithangels.jpg

+1, this is a memorial to all those have fallen, take your conspiracy theories somewhere else and honor those who gave their lives for the rest of us..

Yes and like I said I am sorry for those that dies that day and I honor them. I'f originally from New Jersey so I understand the feeling. I used to be able to see those buildings from where I lived. But I think part of honoring them is not to leave any stone unturned and seek truth. And in my opinion the truth has yet to be told. And if you haven't took the time to read anything or watch anything or even look at history books then you have no right to call it a conspiracy theory. Its only a conspircay theory if there are no facts to back it up. And take my word there are plenty of facts.

Yes and like I said I am sorry for those that dies that day and I honor them. I'f originally from New Jersey so I understand the feeling. I used to be able to see those buildings from where I lived. But I think part of honoring them is not to leave any stone unturned and seek truth. And in my opinion the truth has yet to be told. And if you haven't took the time to read anything or watch anything or even look at history books then you have no right to call it a conspiracy theory. Its only a conspircay theory if there are no facts to back it up. And take my word there are plenty of facts.

It's true, I don't doubt any second that it could of been the government or whoever, but in the end those people are gone and the least we can do is take a moment to remember them instead of fighting each other and pointing fingers at people who aren't even there anymore.. cool2.gif

Edited by MJCRO

RIP 9/11 victims.

There is one thing that is bothering my mind, First of all, I hate politics, Racism and all that kind of stuff.

But why no one in the western world shows sympathy to those who lost their lives in middle east.

A friend of mine on facebook wrote :

R.I.P. to the 2,976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. to the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit. Oh and the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who experience this everyday. Your 9/11 is their 24/7

Yes maybe their politicians or governors did unforgivable stuff, But why do those people pay a Gigantic Price for stuff they did not do or involve in doing it.

To be honest, I sympathize every Loss no matter what religion, country, state..etc they come from. and in return I watch movies and cartoon TV shows that in a way, support racism. That reminds me of the Brain washing that the Nazis did to their people.

I just wanted to express what's in my mind, and I do not mind receiving a warning for that. :ph34r:

Edited by N.E.A

RIP 9/11 victims.

There is one thing that is bothering my mind, First of all, I hate politics, Racism and all that kind of stuff.

But why no one in the western world shows sympathy to those who lost their lives in middle east.

A friend of mine on facebook wrote :

R.I.P. to the 2,976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. to the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit. Oh and the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who experience this everyday. Your 9/11 is their 24/7

Yes maybe their politicians or governors did unforgivable stuff, But why do those people pay a Gigantic Price for stuff they did not do or involve in doing it.

To be honest, I sympathize every Loss no matter what religion, country, state..etc they come from. and in return I watch movies and cartoon TV shows that in a way, support racism. That reminds me of the Brain washing that the Nazis did to their people.

I just wanted to express what's in my mind, and I do not mind receiving a warning for that. :ph34r:

You do have a point. Lots of nations experience terror on a daily basis. But none on that huge scale.

Conspiracy theorists, thank you for not making this thread in to a conspiracy thread. I dont agree with you but i respect your opinion.

Every life abruptly cut off in its prime should be mourned. (i do not include criminals in this as i support capital punishment, but thats a thread for another day) Whether by torrorist or government those people are dead. Debating the cause of their death doesn't help, they are gone.... forever.... from this earth till we are reunited on the last day.

You do have a point. Lots of nations experience terror on a daily basis. But none on that huge scale.

Conspiracy theorists, thank you for not making this thread in to a conspiracy thread. I dont agree with you but i respect your opinion.

Every life abruptly cut off in its prime should be mourned. (i do not include criminals in this as i support capital punishment, but thats a thread for another day) Whether by torrorist or government those people are dead. Debating the cause of their death doesn't help, they are gone.... forever.... from this earth till we are reunited on the last day.

I want to Discuss this more but this is not the thread for it. Maybe I'll make one someday but hopefully the people get the point.