How much hard drive space in your main pc?

neddamttocs

78 members have voted

1. 1. How much hard drive space in your main pc?

• 80GB and below
    • 160GB
    • 320GB
    • 400GB
    • 640GB
    • 750GB
    • 1TB
    • 1.5TB
    • 2TB
    • 3TB
    • 4TB or more
  2. 2. Is it a latop or desktop?

• Desktop
    • Laptop

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main PC has two 500gb drives and 2 320gb drives. Thinking of adding in the extra 320gb and 250gb drive I have laying around. Still wouldn't have 2tb but definitely over 1.5tb so I answered 1.5tb. Now if I say included every HDD I own I'd have somewhere around 3tb.

My everyday rig has a 1 TB drive in it. All 6 of the testing rigs have 1TB in them and I have a few 2TB plus a 3TB sitting in the closet waiting patiently for an HTPC build. My Netbook has a 120GB SSD that is fine for what I use it for. Most of the drives have less than 30% of the capacity used.

Most of my storage is on a NAS so I try and keep a lot of the pictures , music and downloads on it.

Assuming we're talking the gross amount of space I have over the array of harddrives I have connected to my desktop...then 4GB or more.

120GB SSD, 500GB HDD, 2TB HDD, and 1.5TB

Only 4GB :rolleyes:

I think you hit the wrong key or your real bad at math

I voted 1TB because that's what's in my main rig - 2x Seagate ST3160827AS 160GB RAID 1 / Seagate ST31000340AS 1TB.

However, I have a Thecus N4100PRO NAS with 6TB in RAID 5 (4 x 2TB drives) for storage and another 15TB (5 x 3TB Seagate Constellation ES.2) for NAS testing and reviews. That leaves 2.5TB (5 x 500GB) of drive space I'm no longer using for NAS reviews that I could put somewhere.