Sign in to follow this  
greengiant912

XMEN First Class Blu Ray.

Just a little warning to anyone that might purchase this movie, I picked a copy up tonight and the Blu Ray skipped like hell. From what I was reading online it looks like many copies of the movie where sold with this issue.

So I would hold off awhile until you purchases it.

well i bought mine the other night but have yet to watch it so I hope mine works ok

After watching this movie in theaters, I can honestly say this will not effect whether or not I buy it, as I HATED it.

After watching this movie in theaters, I can honestly say this will not effect whether or not I buy it, as I HATED it.

I loved it. Can't wait for the next installment now.

I was always into the XMEN growing up, I read the comics and watched the animated series.

I loved it. Can't wait for the next installment now.

I was always into the XMEN growing up, I read the comics and watched the animated series.

I never saw this one but loved the others and of course own them. I'll buy this one eventually, so thanks for the heads up.

I have the Uncanny Xmen comic from issue 167 to the present ~5 hundred something. I don't even read them anymore, only collect them. I also watched the animated series. I was old then too...what a nerd, lol :blush:

http://www.bradfordtaylor.com/that-tingling-feeling/x-men-first-class-blu-ray-issues-on-ps3-magneto-to-blame/

Looks like it might only be happening on the PS3... I have another blu-ray player I could try it on, but I am lazy lol..

The comments on this article talk mostly of PS3s but there are some references to regular Bluray players with the same problem.

BOO! :fp:

Here I was looking forward to getting this too. Laaaaaaaaaaame! I loved this movie too - though I could see why many would not like it. It is definitely a different take on a comic book movie. I could see if my computer could play it better but I would want to watch this while I am chilling on the couch, not in my computer chair ...not to mention my TV is bigger and has a better picture.

Thanks for the warning on this. :erm:

I found some instructions on how to maybe fix it.

I haven't tried it myself yet, but if someone buys it and trys it let me know

PS3 Fix

1. Turn off the internet connection.

2. Erase all files in the BD Temp folder

3. Erase the X-Men First Class file under the data tree

4. Restart your PS3 with no disc in

5. Put in the movie and be happy that it actually works and looks vunderbar