Contest product idea's

Bosco

What do you want for a contest  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Pick something

When I said "crappy", I wasn't merely using that term because they were 2.0. I believe these are still the ones from my Compaq computer 12 years ago.

I'm using stereo speakers from an old panasonic stereo, through an amp that was made in 1964 (presuming this sticker is the original inspection sticker), and then plugging into ANOTHER amp (my Astro Mixamp) via RCA to 3.5mm adapter <_<

but when I'm not using them, I'm using my Razer Carcharias. I had, at one point, a Fiio E9, Denon 5000, and Audio Technica AD700... but those were in my bookbag at school one day, and when I came back to it after one fateful gym class, they were no longer there.

I'm using stereo speakers from an old panasonic stereo, through an amp that was made in 1964 (presuming this sticker is the original inspection sticker), and then plugging into ANOTHER amp (my Astro Mixamp) via RCA to 3.5mm adapter <_<

but when I'm not using them, I'm using my Razer Carcharias. I had, at one point, a Fiio E9, Denon 5000, and Audio Technica AD700... but those were in my bookbag at school one day, and when I came back to it after one fateful gym class, they were no longer there.

Why would you take all that stuff to school? That's madness... Also would that happen to be a technics amp those things never die. I picked one up at the tip it caught my eye and I ended up with a 2 channel class a amp rated at 150watt rms per channel at 4ohm. The thing was made in '89 and played like a dream, till I dropped my drink on it while it was running :'(

Why would you take all that stuff to school? That's madness... Also would that happen to be a technics amp those things never die. I picked one up at the tip it caught my eye and I ended up with a 2 channel class a amp rated at 150watt rms per channel at 4ohm. The thing was made in '89 and played like a dream, till I dropped my drink on it while it was running :'(

I was bringing them to a friend's house after school. Didn't work out so well :(

Simple, it is your friends fault then, he can buy you new ones ;)

Oh well, I hope whoever took them gets found out

Lol, this was like 2 years ago, when I was in High School. They never got found, but I have a fairly good idea of who took them. he was frequently suspected of stealing from the lockers before this, and continued after.

Lol, this was like 2 years ago, when I was in High School. They never got found, but I have a fairly good idea of who took them. he was frequently suspected of stealing from the lockers before this, and continued after.

2 years and you haven't replaced them, I do believe you should treat yourself to your own Christmas present this year.