Contest product idea's

Bosco

What do you want for a contest  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Pick something

I think we have shipped across the pond a time or 2 on contest but it does take longer and may involve a lil help on the shipping fees

Monitors my make a good prize too

Fair enough well lets hope it's an ssd that will ship so easy shock damage... wait its flash memory no moving components, weight... oh yeah they are pretty compact so it should be easy to ship and not too costly either.

Now the prize of a monitor while I would love it shipping would be a nightmare and a half.

Voted SSD because that's the only thing I could use without starting a new build.

I voted ssd for the same reason

Other - Mechanical Keyboards

Because I want one :P

I almost voted other for this very reason. I just figured a SSD is more popular and would make a better contest.

If its a say, 990FX motherboard, I'd go for that. :P But I voted for video card, since I could use something to replace the 5770s. Not yet starting to show their age, but I know they will soon.

I'd say the best things for prizes, logistically, are anything except CPU, Motherboard and Memory, as those may require people to upgrade other components. Barring someone still using an ancient AGP motherboard, nothing else requires completely overhauling a system.