neddamttocs

How Many monitors do you have on your main pc?

74 members have voted

1. 1. How Many monitors do you have on your main pc?

• 5 or More

Main rig currently 3 monitors, thinking of going 6.

9 Monitors total in my office at the moment.

(well, i say that but i thought i did not need anything bigger than my 15in until i was given the 19 and it was like wow, how did i survive....)
When i was growing up we went from a 25" TV to a 27" and didn't notice much improvement but when I was 17-18 my parents bought a 32" and that was like "%*@#%!" :blink:

An incredible improvement.

But yeah especially on the computer with a resolution increase, the change of a 15" monitor to a 20" is awesome.

Main rig currently 3 monitors, thinking of going 6.

9 Monitors total in my office at the moment.

Talk about spoiled! Lol. Why so many?

Talk about spoiled! Lol. Why so many?

Multiple testbeds

When i was growing up we went from a 25" TV to a 27" and didn't notice much improvement but when I was 17-18 my parents bought a 32" and that was like "%*@#%!" :blink:

An incredible improvement.

But yeah especially on the computer with a resolution increase, the change of a 15" monitor to a 20" is awesome.

Agreed. When I was little, we went from a 24" TV in the basement living room to a 36" TV. Insane improvement. Just last year, we went from a 26" TV in the living room to a 40". Now I can watch it from my room. :lol:

On my computer, I went from a 19" CRT to a 19" LCD, then to my current 24" LCD. Didn't know you could fit so much on a screen until I got the 24".

I actually have 4 more monitors but they are not hooked up yet since I rebuilding and getting ready for new stuff.

I should send them to you Frank, I am sure your wife would love me for that :lol: