Nemo

Carbide Series 400R Mid-Tower Chassis From Corsair Reviewed

This looks like a antec 900 and a HAF 922. It almost looks like a copy of a HAF 922.

I... could not disagree more. I think it's more of a 690 II Advanced meets some of the older Lian Li cases.

Either way, I think it is a fantastic case. Looks good. It could sit in my living room and doesn't scream "ladies, don't sleep with me because I am a giant nerd lolol" I like its understated design, but high functionality. I may be picking this up as my next case, even.

Not to spoil my future plans or anything, but do you guys think I could crossfire two 6970s in it?

Well at least the side does

Corsair Carbide Series 400R

HAF922b.jpg

HAF 922

carbide-400r-05.jpg

I actually saw that after I posted rofl. should have made an edit that I agree for the side panel, as well as the inside layout (which is becoming standard).

It's still a VERY nice case.

I stumble across the mnpctech review yesterday and then then a review shows up here. It does look like a great case. I wonder what the markup will be when it gets to NZ.

Not to spoil my future plans or anything, but do you guys think I could crossfire two 6970s in it?

Yep, it certainly fits :)

It looks like a HAF 922, and Antec 1200 and a Lian Li got together and made freaky computer whoopie and this was the love child spawn.

It looks like a HAF 922, and Antec 1200 and a Lian Li got together and made freaky computer whoopie and this was the love child spawn.

I know... IT'S AWESOME! :thumbsup:

I wish they would have not messed with the handle and instead put a tray in the top area for holding stuff.