Lol, tonight's episode of Futurama

El_Capitan

I actually got to watch it last night.. .It was pretty funny episode, however they used a pretty out of date argument against overclocking. That Overclocking would void your warranty and usage agreement. Which used to be the case when I first started getting into this stuff, not so much these days. Intel and AMD are a little more open to Overclocking then they used to be...

I think what they were trying to go for was the whole argument that if you own something you should be able to do what you want with it. With issues like Xbox modding and Jailbreaking...

I actually got to watch it last night.. .It was pretty funny episode, however they used a pretty out of date argument against overclocking. That Overclocking would void your warranty and usage agreement. Which used to be the case when I first started getting into this stuff, not so much these days. Intel and AMD are a little more open to Overclocking then they used to be...

I think what they were trying to go for was the whole argument that if you own something you should be able to do what you want with it. With issues like Xbox modding and Jailbreaking...

Xbox 360 has framerate issues in Halo Reach.

That's all I have to say on that matter.

Xbox 360 has framerate issues in Halo Reach.

That's all I have to say on that matter.

I heard there is an update to Reach coming soon, so maybe that will fix some things :dunno: Still, I have to admit it is fun to cause the framerate drop sometimes :evilgrin: Stuck every vehicle and explosive Forge World allows into two boxes. If you're not careful, or if you are, one swing of the gravity hammer causes the whole box to explode. BTW, there is enough time between swinging the gravity hammer and a plasma container exploding to enter armor lock and survive. Well, usually. One time the explosion got through a good armor lock. Kept the replay of that.

PS. Sorry about taking the thread off-topic while still on the first page. Does Futurama get put online somewhere I can see this episode?

I heard there is an update to Reach coming soon, so maybe that will fix some things :dunno: Still, I have to admit it is fun to cause the framerate drop sometimes :evilgrin: Stuck every vehicle and explosive Forge World allows into two boxes. If you're not careful, or if you are, one swing of the gravity hammer causes the whole box to explode. BTW, there is enough time between swinging the gravity hammer and a plasma container exploding to enter armor lock and survive. Well, usually. One time the explosion got through a good armor lock. Kept the replay of that.

PS. Sorry about taking the thread off-topic while still on the first page. Does Futurama get put online somewhere I can see this episode?

There is, but it won't fix the framerate issues, I don't think. It's quite aggravating when I lose a game because the framerate drops to 15fps while i'm trying to snipe someone.

I think Comedy Central hosts some of their shows for full episodes, but I'm not sure if Futurama is among them.

There is, but it won't fix the framerate issues, I don't think. It's quite aggravating when I lose a game because the framerate drops to 15fps while i'm trying to snipe someone.

I think Comedy Central hosts some of their shows for full episodes, but I'm not sure if Futurama is among them.

Futurama is not one of the shows they have the full episodes online for. But, they are replaying the episode tonight at 12:01 AM and 3:03 AM (I assume EST because that's my timezone). Comedy Central Schedule.