Drum n Bass anyone?

Comp Dude2

Hey, kind of a follow on thread from the Dubstep thread for the old drum n bass genre which is very much seeing a boost at the moment.

In the other thread I was looking for suggestions for this:

Hey guys, can you recommend me some 'filthy DnB' (as someone put it), I've dabbled in DnB but don't like the heavy dubstep as much as I try.

I looked through the first 6 pages and you guys seem to mainly like the heavy stuff but maybe you can help. I think the best song I found in the thread is

To give you an idea of what I am looking, I hate the stuff that goes really slowly to be 'dirty' and the screeching (flux pavillion, sorry guys, I know you love this guy) I'm a huge fan of Nero, so loads of his good. That crissy song is a good example and also knife party - internet friends is pretty boss, that kind of heavy electro. Oh and some skillex stuff was ok. Cheers!

And some classics to start the thread off (links hopefully fixed):

Adele - Hometown Glory (High Contrast remix)

High Contrast - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Edited by Comp Dude2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I really like the Shock One track and remix. I've actually changed my mind about skrillex, its the right mix of dubstep and a song which actually moves along. And cheers for loadstar! move along is pretty mental in parts but give you are nice little breather in the middle lol.

Here's another artist that people might be interested in flicking through a few track of:

And this song is a laugh, cept for the silly voices at the start:

Heh, well that Nu:tone track is practically dance, and my primary music taste is dance so it works for me :)

Close is an awesome track, heard that on the radio a fair bit. I'm not too sure about logistics or muffler, they sound like fairly generic DnB but blokhead is good :) cheers for posting them up