airman

PowerSpeed Extremely

Yep - people make a killing on idiots.................

Hey, why not. If someone is stupid enough to give you their money for such bullcrap, then I guess you should be just as willing to take it.

THIS CHIP IS VERY RARE, CAN RUNNING AT 5.8GHZ!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE?

INTEL POWERSPEED EXTREMELY, ONLY 450$.

LMAO, nice find. I'm just real glad that guy isn't a reviewer here, or I would have my job cut out for me :biggrin:

Win or fail?

... I can't tell

Edited by gabrieltessin

*Can running up to 8 games!

*UNCRASHABLE!

*NO LAG IN GAME!

*LUL!

The Engrish actually gets normal as the post goes on. By the end of the description, it is actually fine.

"Processors that can run at 5.4Ghz and higher are EXTREMELY RARE! Don't Miss Out on our Cherry Picked Batch before they run out!

highest successful stable boot & test was conducted to 5.4 GHz, multiplier 54x & 100.3 bclock. Voltage required was 1.565. With proper effort, I have no doubt this processor can climb further more. Thanks for bidding! If you have any question about this please contact here or email [email protected]"

I would be willing to bet my lunch that the second half was copied and pasted from a 'Redline' auction or something. If they would have left it at that, they might have fooled some more people. Of course, they ruin it with their garbage of 'temperatures of 18-22*C!'.

:haha:

I guess it can run that fast because it's 3 processors in one. A 980X, 990X, and 2600K :rolleyes:

Haha! +1