I bought a HEMI!

camaro_dude15

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lowering kit for my truck, comes with shocks, springs, bumps stops and related hardware, $989 and thats with my employee discount thats going to have to wait, but soon i will buy a bit of pipe and make my extra special homemade muffler delete kit.

Hey man remember to not go broke doing this,

If I had the choice and the money I would want to sink all of it in the truck too but just remember that too much debt and missing a couple payments might get your baby repossessed and that would be just devastating.

Cool cars don't get cool over night, it usually takes a few hard pay-checks to get anywhere people other than you notice.

<--- I test drove a 1987 Nissan 300ZX and I have to say I can't think of a less practical car. Unfortunately my stupid need to have awesome things would take over and I would have a long winter of no ABS, traction control, a 24 year old gear box and clutch. Not mention its short wheelbase, low ground clearance and finally the need for it too be driven 365 days a year in everything.

Less practical maybe, but they are fun cars.

Yeah it looks just like that one, the paint is so-so but it runs soooo nice. I got to test drive it alone :evilgrin: and I need it.

I am just not sure I want drive it all year in Minnesota, the land of salted roads and rusted out cars.

Yeah it looks just like that one, the paint is so-so but it runs soooo nice. I got to test drive it alone :evilgrin: and I need it.

I am just not sure I want drive it all year in Minnesota, the land of salted roads and rusted out cars.

Yea that one is my parents, they bought it new in 86 and kept it all these years. 80 some thousand miles on it. The thing is pristine not a thing wrong with it. I know what you mean with crappy salt. In PA the salt eats everything. My mustang will never see a snowy day. Thats what my old chevy pickup is for, and even that is going to get a heavy coat of paint on the underside to help it. I wish they didn't put any crap on the roads and just plowed it....

oh yea, and i wanna see the pics of this freakin truck already!

Yea that one is my parents, they bought it new in 86 and kept it all these years. 80 some thousand miles on it. The thing is pristine not a thing wrong with it. I know what you mean with crappy salt. In PA the salt eats everything. My mustang will never see a snowy day. Thats what my old chevy pickup is for, and even that is going to get a heavy coat of paint on the underside to help it. I wish they didn't put any crap on the roads and just plowed it....

oh yea, and i wanna see the pics of this freakin truck already!

I remembered, I have a 1996 Ford Bronco Back home to destroy in the winter :biggrin:

Must go to bank and sign life away for kick butt car.