Gremlin

Deus Ex Human Revolution

I am getting ants in my pants for this ... desperately need a PC again ... hoping to build one in October ... must ... resist ... killing ... house savings ...

In the meantime, I think my 3650 mobility should handle 1 & 2 ... right? Do miss the first one ... it was awesome :)

I am getting ants in my pants for this ... desperately need a PC again ... hoping to build one in October ... must ... resist ... killing ... house savings ...

In the meantime, I think my 3650 mobility should handle 1 & 2 ... right? Do miss the first one ... it was awesome :)

It will definitely play the first one and to be honest I'm not even sure if you should bother playing the second.

It will definitely play the first one and to be honest I'm not even sure if you should bother playing the second.

I havent played the 2nd one but from everything I have read, I agree. just skip the first 2nd one all together

I want to know the story to the second, just in case of any references and the like.

Invisible War. Haha ... some war!

Just got it today , awesome game but the Cover controls seem a bit awkward

Not happy with this game. Extremely static environments. Clunky cover controls, Bland graphics, the game feels like it should of been released 5 or 6 years ago.

I'm sure the story will hold up, and the mini hacking game is cool, as is the character customization, but over all I think game play is outdated.

Well after 3 hours Im really enjoying it . The Hacking is fairly harder from level 3 and up .

I also dont see the massive level loading times lots of players were moaning about . It takes about 5 second to load up a new mission/scene for me but maybe the new patch fixed it .

Overall a good game so far and enjoyable and interesting story . Worth my money IMO not like that Duke Nukem rubbish I bought .

Just got it today , awesome game but the Cover controls seem a bit awkward

I changed the cover button to 'F' and 'right click' for iron sights

I snagged it off Amazon for $35 after hearing Andrew talk about it almost constantly. Man hasn't really done much but play the game, so you're kind of forced to listen to him talk about it. :lol:

I'll get to this when it's cheap even though it sounds awesome, I vowel to only buy games $10 or cheaper when i have so many already purchased to catch up on

I snagged it off Amazon for $35 after hearing Andrew talk about it almost constantly. Man hasn't really done much but play the game, so you're kind of forced to listen to him talk about it. :lol:

Your game purchasing decisions are so easily influenced :P