Deus Ex Human Revolution

Gremlin

I told myself I wouldn't but.... I just bought the game.

:( followed by :D followed by :(

Though I did get it for $39.99.

Here the link if anyone wants it:

LINK

It's a download from Amazon.com but you can snag the key and put it into Steam.

I've owned the first two games for a long time, but haven't played them yet, so I won't be getting this until a decent sale, though I've read you really don't have to know anything about the first two games anyway.

it very much reminds me of the first game (thats the good part). bad part is you die in about 1 hit and it's more or less a stealth game, if you try to run in gun or even cover you will die within seconds. I think this is an advertising fail since it was presented as play the way you want. even the start of missions you get to pick a load-out and tactics, yet if you don't go the stealth route, its nearly impossible game.

it very much reminds me of the first game (thats the good part). bad part is you die in about 1 hit and it's more or less a stealth game, if you try to run in gun or even cover you will die within seconds. I think this is an advertising fail since it was presented as play the way you want. even the start of missions you get to pick a load-out and tactics, yet if you don't go the stealth route, its nearly impossible game.

Supposedly you have to wait until you can get enough upgrades to for health and stuff.

hmm I don't know about that. I'm doing just fine not being stealth all the time. I like how it doesn't take but a bullet or two to be taken down or to take down an enemy.

But I am absolutely loving this game so far. This is my favorite genre; action RPG or whatever you want to call it. Games like this and Mass Effect :D

EDIT: only complaint is the graphics are pretty weak, great art though.

Edited by ShallowBay

can't really compare it to mass effect other than the fact that mas effect is much better 3rd person shooter. maybe they should have playing some bioware games first lol.