My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Deathmineral

Interesting, when I found out one of my friends liked the show, my instinct was to give the show a try. I guess I'm just a fearless kind of guy though. :D

"fearless" is an interesting choice of words; implies those that feel differently are "fearful" when in reality they probably just think it's a kid's show, therefore the instinct to tease someone, who I'm assuming is at least a teenage boy if not a grown man, for watching a kid's show. But i guess I'm just a logical kind of guy though :D

Cartoons are awesome, though I woun't lie, it is rather 'interesting' that some of you guys watch this show.

:unsure:

You're totally being forced to read this one individual thread, I know, it's terrible.

Damn right I am, how dare there be THIS on my OCC?

I wouldn't allow it if I were a mod I can tell you that.

26995203.png

"fearless" is an interesting choice of words; implies those that feel differently are "fearful" when in reality they probably just think it's a kid's show, therefore the instinct to tease someone, who I'm assuming is at least a teenage boy if not a grown man, for watching a kid's show. But i guess I'm just a logical kind of guy though :D

So it makes sense to you that you, by nature, feel the need to to make fun of people for being different? Sounds kind of fearful to me, I mean it's a persons instinct to kill a spider, even though that spider really isn't bothering the person, it's just chilling out in it's own... thread so to speak, but that person feels compelled to kill the spider, and for what reason I ask you?

Cartoons are awesome, though I won't lie, it is rather 'interesting' that some of you guys watch this show.

Interesting is it? :D

I can't lie, I am a pretty interesting guy...

i-dont-always-watch-shows-for-little-girls-but-when-i-do-i-watch-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic.jpg?1308877389

Edited by Deathmineral

So it makes sense to you that you, by nature, feel the need to to make fun of people for being different? Sounds kind of fearful to me, I mean it's a persons instinct to kill a spider, even though that spider really isn't bothering the person, it's just chilling out in it's own... thread so to speak, but that person feels compelled to kill the spider, and for what reason I ask you?

Interesting is it? :D

I can't lie, I am a pretty interesting guy...

i-dont-always-watch-shows-for-little-girls-but-when-i-do-i-watch-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic.jpg?1308877389

This is getting tiresome...if you read my original post, it said my instinct was to tease you. Quite an innocuos statement. That's a far cry from actually making fun or killing spiders (whatever that means) . You are obviously self conscious about the post in the first place as you yourself say you expect grief. That's ok but then you reaklly have to accept some, don't you think, especially some harmless ribbing :rolleyes:

This is getting tiresome...if you read my original post, it said my instinct was to tease you. Quite an innocuos statement. That's a far cry from actually making fun or killing spiders (whatever that means) . You are obviously self conscious about the post in the first place as you yourself say you expect grief. That's ok but then you reaklly have to accept some, don't you think, especially some harmless ribbing :rolleyes:

Well the thing is, I consider what we're doing a discussion friendly arm punch. I didn't really take your comment as grief or anything like that. What I meant when I said that was stuff like the quote below. You can easily figure out what I do and don't consider a decent human being's comment because I will respond to people that I think can act civilized.

+1

Too many furries in this world...

Edited by Deathmineral

Anyone see the second episode today?

I did!

Actually, I can't believe I've never seen this thread!

Been following it since it's release, it's unreal how much more dynamic the mane cast is, and how funny thee first two episodes have been, it's nothing short of awesome :D

I did!

Actually, I can't believe I've never seen this thread!

Been following it since it's release, it's unreal how much more dynamic the mane cast is, and how funny thee first two episodes have been, it's nothing short of awesome :D

I thought you would have seen it sooner myself, it's actually you that I mention in the original post, about the avatar.

I actually didn't get into it until the first season had already ended. I really enjoyed these first two episodes for the second season, I'm kind of hoping the trend of old enemies returning continues as well, it's kind of like the Princess just got fed up with saving the world and decided the pass the work onto to someone else. :lol:

I really liked Discord though, I think he made for a much better villain than Nightmare Moon, he certainly offers a much better threat anyway, eternal night time sounds like a dream come true for me. :D