My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Deathmineral

I'm guessing many people are going into this thread thinking "What in the world? My Little Pony? What?" or something like that, perhaps some are thinking in even more colorful terms, regardless here we go.

How many of you guys watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Personally I'm a big fan of the show, and I'm guessing some might have figured that out from a post I made in another thread even. I've also noticed another member has an avatar pointing towards the show, but I was curious if there were anymore fans and thought I'd make a thread to chat about the show.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is serious or not....

Haven't heard of the show....can't say I have any interest in checking it out.

It's not a joke, I do know it sounds silly though.

4Chan has invaded OCC. Retreat!...................................

Are you referring to me or potatochobit? Honestly I'm no 4chan fan or anything, sure I've been there like anyone but it's not a place to hang out, and it's not like this is the first time anything from 4chan has made it's way to the forums either. :P

Srsly_MLP.png

Sorry, had to throw that in there. Wired has a good article to bring everyone a bit up to speed. Really it's not all that bad. A comment on the wired article makes an excellent point:

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been

ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them

openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the

fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

• Like 1

Sorry, had to throw that in there. Wired has a good article to bring everyone a bit up to speed. Really it's not all that bad. A comment on the wired article makes an excellent point:

Oddly enough a lot fans of the show seem to hate that article, or at least that's what I've seen. I like the article myself though, that quote of yours is especially good I think. :D

• 3 weeks later...