MJCRO

Best 24'+ Monitors? (looking to go bigger)

Currently at 1080p res in a 22' frame, model is LG Flatron E2250V. Picked this one up about this time last August in MicroCenter, I really love the display, but I need to go bigger, lol.

Okay, so what do any of you guys recommend would be the best gaming/video monitor to buy, BTW I'm looking to spend up to $300 and some change, but nothing too crazy, and the biggest I'll go is 27' probably.

Edited by MJCRO

Currently at 1080p res in a 22' frame, model is LG Flatron E2250V. Picked this one up about this time last August in MicroCenter, I really love the display, but I need to go bigger, lol.

Okay, so what do any of you guys recommend would be the best gaming/video monitor to buy, BTW I'm looking to spend up to $300 and some change, but nothing too crazy, and the biggest I'll go is 27' probably.

27.5" 1920x1200 res 3ms response under $300 just under 250 reviews on it buy customers if you want to know more.

Isn't Hanns-G a bit generic? But those reviews and the price looks really good!! I'll check it out, I'm probably gonna give MicroCenter a shot and see a few in person, then I'll decide! thumbsup3.gif

You could try an IPS panel. No personal experience but I hear they're good. You can get a 23" Dell IPS for about 300$

Get something by LG or Samsung and you cannot go wrong.

Get something by LG or Samsung and you cannot go wrong.

+1 I've owned 1 previous LG before this one I have now and they have great quality builds and awesome customer support. I've heard that Dell UltraSharps are good too, might look into those also!

The Dell U2311H is a good 23" IPS monitor. However, I would rather the added height of a 24" @ 1920x1200.

If you can stretch to it (or save for it) I would HIGHLY recommend the Dell U2410. It is nothing short of amazing!

I was about to ask the same question, but noticed this thread.

I notice there are several 27" monitors on newegg (and other sites) for $299.99 right now. At this price point, which 27" monitor would you give the edge to?

Thanks!