The Photo Game V3.0

Andrewr05

My request is dead. By the way, rules aren't updated yet, Andrew. Did you edit your post properly or did you forget how? :lol:

I want to see any kind of firearm.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My request is dead. By the way, rules aren't updated yet, Andrew. Did you edit your post properly or did you forget how? :lol:

I want to see any kind of firearm.

And I still want to see a fuel pump :P a picture of a picture doesn't count because its a picture of a picture not a fuel pump.

Start pulling apart the vw :)

And I still want to see a fuel pump :P a picture of a picture doesn't count because its a picture of a picture not a fuel pump.

Start pulling apart the vw :)

That was before the rules were amended, so my post counted. :lol: I'm still waiting for that firearm. :biggrin:

I changed it to this:

Person B then posts find said object, photographs it and then makes the next request

/Comprehension fail

:P

I changed it to this:

/Comprehension fail

:P

That doesn't imply the object needs to be right there in front of you. I could "find" it on google. :lol:

That's probably cos he is a cheese eating French surrender monkey (haga gf would kill me for that :D )

That's from Top Gear, so I'll let it slide lol. :lol: