The Photo Game V3.0

Andrewr05

A regular beer is 4.5" tall. :cheers:

Be right back, gonna see if I can clear a 4.5" can with the body. I know it'll hit the exhaust for sure.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just measured. From the bottom part of the side skirt to the ground, it's a hair over 5 inches. From the center of the front bumper to the ground, it's a hair under 5 inches.

Now that's more reasonable. My dad's car has roughly 3" of clearance and it's a complete pain in the ass to drive...so if you only had 2" of clearance I couldn't imagine you driving it on any public road. :lol:

Now that's more reasonable. My dad's car has roughly 3" of clearance and it's a complete pain in the butt to drive...so if you only had 2" of clearance I couldn't imagine you driving it on any public road. :lol:

The exhaust is still two inches off the ground though, and I manage just fine lol.

Well thought! Yes, your turn.

TY :biggrin: It was the 1st thing I thought of when I read your request!

In that case, since it is now officially May and the month of the Indianapolis 500, I would like to see a picture of some sort of racing memorabilia. Hopefully from the Indy 500, but any racing memorabilia will do!

TY :biggrin: It was the 1st thing I thought of when I read your request!

haha. My first thought was a running chicken nugget...dunno why.

Racing memorabilia...hummm I'm not sure there's anything close in this house. lol

haha. My first thought was a running chicken nugget...dunno why.

:rofl: Yea, I was going to shake Woody up (that's how you make him go) and take a video of "Fast Food" but then I thought this is The Photo Game, not The Video Game :doh: