The Photo Game V3.0

Andrewr05

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead anyways.

Let's see a someone under an automobile.

I don't currently have a real jack, just the little widow maker that comes with the car. I like this game, but I'm not willing to put my life on the line for your request lol. :lol:

and you call yourself a man...

DO IT!!!

I've had the stock jacks slip twice and collapse once this month. No thanks. I don't want to be in a stickied thread right under Verran (RIP).

Just crawl halfway under the rear end...there should be enough clearance for that right? :teehee:

There actually isn't lol. I can't even fit a can of beer (or soda, whatever you Americans prefer :lol:) under the car.

I've had the stock jacks slip twice and collapse once this month. No thanks. I don't want to be in a stickied thread right under Verran (RIP).

You think we'd sticky you? :lol:

There actually isn't lol. I can't even fit a can of beer (or soda, whatever you Americans prefer :lol:) under the car.

Who says you have to be completely under the car? Just put your finger underneath. That's you under the car. (loosely interpreted).

You think we'd sticky you? :lol:

Who says you have to be completely under the car? Just put your finger underneath. That's you under the car. (loosely interpreted).

Yeah, I've been such a pain in the arse that I deserve my own sticky. :teehee::lol:

A can of beer is quite tall. :lol:

Nope, regular sized beer can. I scrape speed bumps.