The Photo Game V3.0

Andrewr05

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speedway's request may now rest in peace...

I want to see tires that are at least ten inches wide. And a ruler in the shot to measure the tire.

Edited by Onion

Speedway's request may now rest in peace...

I want to see tires that are at least ten inches wide. And a ruler in the shot to measure the tire.

Did you edit your post to get the newest time to beat out the 8 hour mark? lol. haha

Don't have any tires this big at this house -- Waco's Dad's Corvette would satisfy this no problem -- Florida is a 7 hour drive from here though :P

Don't have any tires this big at this house -- Waco's Dad's Corvette would satisfy this no problem -- Florida is a 7 hour drive from here though :P

I should get him to snap a picture with my username on it. :lol: IIRC his rear tires are a good 11-12" wide. :teehee:

This is dead. Show me a donut! An edible donut, not a spare bicycle tire from a Miata! *Cough* Waco and Panda *Cough*

:lol: You must really feel threatened by the Miata if you constantly have to dig on it like this. :teehee:

:lol: You must really feel threatened by the Miata if you constantly have to dig on it like this. :teehee:

Nah, it's just fun. :cheers::biggrin: But hey, at least I'm driving my car. :P

Really? Coulda sworn you had a flat and rubbing issues...

The flat's getting fixed tomorrow, and the rubbing issues are only if you're cornering at 30+, which I don't do very often. Driving it normally, the car is flawless. Right now I'm running the mustang with two rear donuts, it's amazing fun.

Edited by Onion

• 2 weeks later...