The Photo Game V3.0

Andrewr05

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a Case Mod... Mods.... I think the Plexiglas bottom, 120MM fans, modified rear, high flow modded from vents and omission of the 3- 1/4 bay counts. :P

Wait My name needs to be there somewhere..... REDO.

2012-04-29 00.15.33.jpg

I want to see a Radio Controlled Car, truck, boat, plane or helicopter

dang... No one has one of them too????

post-64925-0-98486100-1335749676_thumb.png

:lol:

It is what I was going to ask for if I got in was the panda first and mine are at home an hour and a half away.

Edit: Just realized I have one or more of each of the RC vehicles you listed exception being the boat as it is lost somewhere. There is one plane two helicopters, maybe three lol and more cars and trucks than I can bother to count.

Edited by Stonerboy779

Aha!

I can do this one (and I promise Panda and I aren't pre-arranging this crap)!

post-8484-0-24232700-1335757655_thumb.jpg

BTW that's not rust in the picture...it's the remnants of the stock soundproofing. It's disgusting when it starts disintegrating. :lol:

I want to see something someone else has taken apart too. :P

Aha!

I can do this one (and I promise Panda and I aren't pre-arranging this crap)!

post-8484-0-24232700-1335757655_thumb.jpg

BTW that's not rust in the picture...it's the remnants of the stock soundproofing. It's disgusting when it starts disintegrating. :lol:

I want to see something someone else has taken apart too. :P

Is it weird that I find it sad that there wont be roadkill, dynamat or some other similar product put down in that floorpan.

Is it weird that I find it sad that there wont be roadkill, dynamat or some other similar product put down in that floorpan.

:lol: Nah. I'll probably do a complete coating of rubberized undercoating so I don't have to worry about water getting under the carpet (since it will go back in eventually). It'll block a bit of sound and keep the panels from resonating.