Today I have been mainly....

paulktreg

Cleaning is a great opportunity to purge all that unwanted (and unnecessary) gear you've managed to collect over time... or in my case letting old PC components go to the great beyond! congrat's to your brother ;)

Lately I've been getting used to the layout of a new City & sorting out (refreshing) a resume... oh and completing the much dreaded income tax return :(

TAZ! Haven't seen you around in awhile. Thanks for the congrats :). I'm just looking forward to it all being over. lol. I promised my parents that I will strongly urge my future wife to elope.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took trash to the dump, went grocery shopping with Waco, got my eyebrows waxed... lol... -- nearly done unpacking, enjoying a nice drink and enjoying these last few days before the misery of school begins for us next Wednesday.

It's still early so I haven't done much yet. I've prepared somethings for applying for some jobs, about to work on writing some new news items, going to get more potential news items, work on something I want to get done no later than Saturday, and probably end up wasting two hours or more in video games. Really hope the last part is wrong, but we'll see.

Congrats to your brother Clay!

Working since woke up.

Now getting ready to lunch (BREAK).. enjoying forum.. then working again.

W8ting to find some time to relax and play some games :P

Edited by loco_frags