DanTheGamer11

I thought I'd let you guys now...

I think I'll win and then tell em :) After all decisions are final :lol:

2. Eligibility

You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Finland and must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to be eligible to participate in this Contest. This Contest is open to individuals only. No team entries and no corporate or institutional entries are permitted in this Contest. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective contractors, service providers and professional advisors connected with this Contest, as well as members of their immediate families and/or households, are NOT eligible to enter.

I'd say that says you can enter

2. Eligibility

You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Finland and must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to be eligible to participate in this Contest. This Contest is open to individuals only. No team entries and no corporate or institutional entries are permitted in this Contest. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective contractors, service providers and professional advisors connected with this Contest, as well as members of their immediate families and/or households, are NOT eligible to enter.

I'd say that says you can enter

Unless you are in Northern Ireland, I dont think you can enter. Only Northern Ireland is part of the UK, regular old Ireland is not.

Unless you are in Northern Ireland, I dont think you can enter. Only Northern Ireland is part of the UK, regular old Ireland is not.

Regular old Ireland? But yes only N.IReland is part of UK.