Andrewr05

Borderlands

I do not know if I can do it via mobile (I'll try) but I have a copy of Borderlands: GOTY for $10 if you want it.

hmm... that is tempting, very tempting

let me get back to you on that one, I might have to take that. I though $20 for the XB was ok, but PC would be better and at that price :ph34r:

Andrew. What I didn't liked is that if I exaggerate a bit I spent more time analyzing "is this weapon better than the current I have?" than killing monsters or people.

Andrew. What I didn't liked is that if I exaggerate a bit I spent more time analyzing "is this weapon better than the current I have?" than killing monsters or people.

That's just part of the action-RPG nature of it. Same thing happened in Diablo, Titan's Quest, Torchlight, etc.

That's just part of the action-RPG nature of it. Same thing happened in Diablo, Titan's Quest, Torchlight, etc.

Virtually every RPG is like that too. If there are weapons and/or armor that can be swapped out or upgraded, you bet people will be spending time checking out the differences between them. Do I go with this weapon that does fire damage but a slower attack speed? Or this one with ice damage and rapid fire? Decisions, decisions. :lol:

Anyone up for some Borderlands tonight?

Deathmineral and nVidiafreak I believe are gonna be playing as well, so we have room for one more.

We started new characters, so we're around level 15 or so.

I'd break the scaling with my level 43+ Siren, so probably not.

I've got a level 45 Hunter, Andrew has an assortment of higher level characters, and when we play with Deathmineral we have lower level ones.

Yeah but when Stonerboy gifted to me I didn't know it could exist a FPS-RPG .. that's crazy :D

But I like it, I'm not playing it atm i'm bussy i'd like to have more time to play