Borderlands

Andrewr05

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Stonerboy gave me for free a copy of borderlands.

I never played multiplayer. I have steam and the game is original. If you tell me the time you play I can join you guys and see what is like.

I don't like too much multiplayer but if we play with friends or known people it would be awesome.

Do this game kick by ping like counter strike? I'm almost anymore able to play CS due to ping.. that sucks. When I used to play CS in years 2000 there was no ping restriction. Now if u have high ping u get kicked. Well I bet most of you are from US and Im from Argentina so I might have a worst lag due to distance too.

Anyway if planning something add me to list and send me a PM.

Tell me day and time.

I'm GMT-3

I work from 9 to 5 so I could play in the range of 18 to 24

Edited by loco_frags

Now asking your questions

What do you think of the game?

It doesn't have a fix or strong story. Is just "mission mission mission". Single player is a bit booring sometimes. I'm not playing too much.

There are way too much weeapons. You can't stay with one weapon for more than 1 hour that you just find a better one

Whats your favorite part? (use spoiler tags)

Still didn't finished

Whats you least favorite part?

Dunno.

I use the skinny boy with a Sniper (that is my favourite one). But I also use pistols, machinegun and revolver.

Now asking your questions

There are way too much weeapons. You can't stay with one weapon for more than 1 hour that you just find a better one

That's what makes it fun, it's like Diablo, you never know what you'll find!

Holds more rounds?

Is it more accurate?

Has a higher firerate?

Does it reload quicker?

More damage?

Plus there are a bunch more hidden attributes, elemental damage, scoped variants plus all the uniques.

It's a blast when you find a better gun!

:D