Sign in to follow this  
neko77025

Where can i get a 6950 Toxic (NOT NEWEGG)

So .. I have huge string of bad luck with my 2nd 6950 choices .. and now I will no longer shop at newegg. First off I have A MSI T/F IIII 6950 works grate. order A 2nd about 2 weeks ago and the fan blade few off so i sent it back and newegg was out of stock at the time.. just got a refund. Was about too reorder A new MIS T/F III when the Toixc 6950 info started coming out ... so I waited too see some reviews on it .. and well all the reviews are epic. Anyhow Order the Toixc from newegg on the 9th. checked on it lastnight with the tracking number .. and it showed it would be here on the 16th. now that might not seem like a big deal .. but I am shoprunner member can get free 2day... this 9th - 16th sure in the hell dont seem like 2day. newegg says the shipped it 2day (even shows that on invoice) .. ups says they shipped it ground .. find that funny cause 3day shipping is free from newegg. ... anyhow ea other them are blaming ea other and wont fix my issuse .. so newegg lost a order and customer .. hell so did shoprunner. BTW this is the 2nd time I have issues with newegg .. 2x and your out .. my money can go elsewhere .. not sure what happen too them.

Anyhow now too my point .. where can I get a SAPPHIRE Toxic 100312TXSR Radeon HD 6950 2GB.

So far I have read 3x reviews all of them have unlocked the shaders & OCed too 950 - 1000+ ... I want bad... but can only find it at newegg.

EDIT: also should note would like it not too be in TX for tax reasons. but if its the only other choice I will take it

Edited by neko77025

Newegg is still the best, and they can't help it if the manufacturer sent out a bad product, they're a reseller. MSI products have been lacking quality control lately, but they themselves have a good RMA policy and customer support.

You can't really blame newegg for ups's screw up. I have had some problems with ups recently but newegg has always taken care of it.

I think it was newegg. fisrt off I order it early on wensday so it shipped thursday .. was in houston very early friday... about 20mins from my house, tracking shows it would not get too my house till tuesday. I first emailed newegg at like 4am Central time pointing out the tracking date .. waited till about 12pm Central too use online chat with newegg that was pointles. so I called UPS just too check if the online tracking info was right. UPS showed me when newegg placed the order it was ground & if I called newegg, newegg could call UPS and change the shipping ... so I called newegg showed them that UPS had it as ground..first she said .. we have it list as sent shoprunner 2day. and well I have spent well over 5,000.00 U.S. @ newegg ...2 of my last 4 orders have had issues .. this and they sent the wrong thing ... and I never hold a reseller accountable for bad item. Infact, I tend not too the manufacter on the first go around .. if it happens more then once .. then I have porblem. That all being said .. i love my MSI T/F III and i truely think it was the best 6950 .. however from the reviews I have seen ... it now seem the toxic is the best .. and cheaper & comes with a game... I would not being after it .. if MSI fan did not brake.

Why didn't you just call UPS to go get it? I don't understand the hate.

You could try eBay?

And Newegg always takes a day for processing before they ship orders in my experience

Edited by GodlyManDude540

Newegg is the only one that has these new as of right now. But...check your PM inbox.

BTW Newegg shipping has always been excellent for me. Where did the item come from? A lot of times if you purchase something with guaranteed 3-day, and you're only a few states over they can get away with shipping it ground since you're close.

The fact that UPS doesn't say that it will be there until Tuesday isn't Newegg's problem, unfortunately :P