Sign in to follow this  
iskout

CM 692 Advanced with Window

I'm in love with PC Cases with windows, and I need to get a new case.

I'm wondering if anyone else has found the RC 692 KWN2, which is the windowed version of the RC 692.

I found it at PC Case Gear, but it's an Australian website, so I wasn't sure if it did international shipping. It's apparently extremely hard to find this case in the US :(

Edited by iskout

I'm in love with PC Cases with windows, and I need to get a new case.

I'm wondering if anyone else has found the RC 692 KWN2, which is the windowed version of the RC 692.

I found it at PC Case Gear, but it's an Australian website, so I wasn't sure if it did international shipping. It's apparently extremely hard to find this case in the US :(

PC Case Gear good store and no they don't I am heading the tomorrow or maybe next week not sure yet... so if you have no luck i may be able to help you out. Otherwise when i am in there i will ask a quote for just the side panel if they will do that because it will be cheaper to ship. Final option go to the cm site and ask for help there.

You actually got me thinking, so I searched for just the side panel on Cooler Master's website. I found it, got the model number (didn't know they sold it alone)...

Found it on Amazon and Tiger Direct for $20-25

:):cheers:

You actually got me thinking, so I searched for just the side panel on Cooler Master's website. I found it, got the model number (didn't know they sold it alone)...

Found it on Amazon and Tiger Direct for $20-25

:):cheers:

Congrats iskout :cheers:

CoolerMaster useually does with most of there products regrettably the only thing they won't sell stand alone is ther 230mm fans one day maybe :glare:

Have fun with your new case

Congrats iskout :cheers:

CoolerMaster useually does with most of there products regrettably the only thing they won't sell stand alone is ther 230mm fans one day maybe :glare:

Have fun with your new case

Hopefully, it'll keep my GTX 260 from loading into the 90C+. :erm:

A 260 at 90+ damn how much overclocking have you done?

And ima say it will one thing stopped me getting the 690 on my last build the price of a koolance three fan shroud that I am using to mod my 430 elite top exhaust that I get from pccg tomorrow I thought $50 for something I can cut to prices and not care about with a large side window perfect :happy:

My OC is 655/1053/1350 (590/1000/1296 stock, or something like that).

Thing's a beast.

Edited by iskout

Yes they are thankyou and international shipping however i already have some bitfenix spectre 230mm fans