neddamttocs

What type of wireless network do you have at home?

58 members have voted

1. 1. What type of wireless network do you have at home?

• Wireless A
    • Wireless B
    • Wireless G
    • Wireless N (Draft or Not)
    • I do not have a wireless network.

I run G, but I have my old B access point available to plug in to screw with the neighbors on occasion. :lol:

I did just buy over a hundred feet of CAT 5e cables to rewire our new house. :woo:

You should use it to flip the images to mess with your neighbors

I have a Netgear router and anything G, B and N will connect . I currently have the wireless off as everything in the house is wired with Cat5E....

I only turned on the wireless for my daughter who had an Ipod Touch but since she's moved out now I turned it off. Although i might use it again in the future for a couple Patriot Box Office boxes...

I have whatever I get from the Verizon FiOS router. I don't feel like checking what it actually is. It's fast enough to do whatever I need with it.

N + Gigabit LAN. I stream HD throughout my house, like my laptop in my living room for the HDTV in there.

^ This, until I am done renting and can be in a house that I can set up how I want.

I recently upgraded to Wireless N, but I run it in mixed mode to accomodate all the various wirelss devices (phones, iPods, DSI, netbooks, laptops, etc.)

I dont know!!!!!!!

A month ago I aquired a Linksys Wrt210n which supports the N-norm but none of my machines support it. They support up to G. Should I choose N or G?

I dont know!!!!!!!

A month ago I aquired a Linksys Wrt210n which supports the N-norm but none of my machines support it. They support up to G. Should I choose N or G?

Same here (different router). I choose N as that is what l can go up too.

my router is N, but devices that i use is G compatibile.

sorry for bad english