Nyt Ryda's Rig

Nyt

Well I think it doesnt matter using coolant or water - It seems the difference is negligable . I'll use coolant this time and in my next flush I'll try water again.

Oh and I finally took some pics. Check Post #2 :)

What fans are you using there? Looks like red CM Sickleflows

Well I think it doesnt matter using coolant or water - It seems the difference is negligable . I'll use coolant this time and in my next flush I'll try water again.

It's pretty negligible - but I just wanted you to know that in the future, you should probably just stick with distilled + silver coil. :P

Well most of the HAF is black already but I did have to paint the back and insides black.

I apologize for the dusty fan grills, I probably should've wiped them before I took the pics :P

It's pretty negligible - but I just wanted you to know that in the future, you should probably just stick with distilled + silver coil. :P

Actually not while he still experiences freezing temps overnight. Safer to have coolent with it's anti freeze.

Actually not while he still experiences freezing temps overnight. Safer to have coolent with it's anti freeze.

If his interior temps drop below freezing he's going to have a lot more problems than a partially frozen loop.

If his PC experiences below freezing temps then there's no reason to watercool it.