htaed

new hardcore gaming pc build

how are the vertex 3 series? i was thinking if im going sli itll be tight in the case a sata 3 drive would be a little nicer than a pci express

Stick with SATA, you wouldn't notice the difference except the extra money lost and the extra headaches with installing windows onto it

well the vertex 3 is not to much more than the revo drive even for a bigger size.

See reviews could talk and talk about this and that, but I bet you I could sit you down with THIS Vertex and you'd be unable to realize it's not a 3.

basically im looking for something that will run any game maxed no problems. what im looking at currently is

This is like seeking the grail, great idea but does not exist.

.antec lanboy air case

While on paper this case sounds great in reality it is a pain in the butt to work with. I am currently looking at the Thermaltake Chaser Mk I and have to tell you I am pretty impressed. You put in the two optional 200 mm fans and this beats will move a butt load of air.

.16g G.SKILL Ripjaws X + Turbulence II Series DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000)

I have not seen any gaming that anything over 8 gig will benefit, in fact I am not sure of anything that over 4 gig really benefits in gaming.

You have a solid package put together for me the tweaks are more personal and about being more cost effective.