[Steal] Free $15 rebate on EVGA.com from TheSmith

The Smith

Hey guys,

I have some EVGA bucks I need to spend, but unfortunately the price to ship to Canada with customs doesn't make it worth it.

So if any of you wants something on EVGA.com, I can order it for you, and make it ship your way. Doing so, I will discount you a nice $15, and you will refund me by Paypal.

You will then be able to register it and own the product as if you bought it yourself.

If you're interested, just PM me!

So this is an exchange for EVGA credit for paypal money??

Also will this work with their B-Stock?

I dont think so. I think what he is saying is that he will buy something for you using the discount so long as he has your word that you will reimburse him for the money not covered by the discount.

I dont think so. I think what he is saying is that he will buy something for you using the discount so long as he has your word that you will reimburse him for the money not covered by the discount.

The money minus the $15 I'm guessing?

So if any of you wants something on EVGA.com, I can order it for you, and make it ship your way. Doing so, I will discount you a nice $15, and you will refund me by Paypal.

The money minus the $15 I'm guessing?

:mfp: :mfp: :rtfm:

Reading comprehension should be required in schools nowadays.

:rolleyes: Yes.

Not on the ball today ivi? :P

Just was confused, just thought he wanted to part with the credit he can only use there and get real money he can. I'd help him out just to do that, I know what it's like to be stuck with credit/gift cards for somewhere I don't like or need anything from

:mfp: :mfp: :rtfm:

Reading comprehension should be required in schools nowadays.

yeah but at first glance I assumed he wanted ALL of the invested money returned via paypal. 'Twas a simple misinterpretation :)

Congrats :)

And yes I believe it applies to B-stock. I'll check and report back.

Edit: Yes it does apply to B-stock.

Cool.... I've been thinking about getting a 460 1GB for my friend for helping me work on my car. I'll let you know!

Edited by IVIYTH0S