EVGA.

Guest Goth

EVGA users, you must know the email you get after you registering your product. Why is that? lol i have 4 days left till the end of deadline which EVGA gave of 30 days.

Should i take a picture of my bill and upload it? But why? Its bullcrap if you ask me.

I would drop everything you are doing and register that product. If you don't register EVGA products within 30 days of purchase, it will default to a 1 Year Warranty no matter what it was marketed as.

It's a sleazy way for EVGA to take advantage of unaware buyers. Replacing cards isn't exactly cheap for them, especially when they do it for free.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I know it is for extra warranty. But why upload the receipt? Isn't it enough that one has registered it?

2nd: My retailer Galaxy, who actually are official EVGA distributors in Pakistan as seen on EVGA's website, gave a 1 year warranty. I am pretty sure they wont accept it after one year even if EVGA gave a 2 or 3 year warranty. Guess i will have to ship myself?

I am still too lazy even after your warning to snap a pic and upload it. :D:sleep::sleep::sleep:

As BluePanda said, its as proof that you actually bought it from an official re-seller and not on eBay or second hand. I would get it done soon, if I see you post a message saying your EVGA card died and EVGA won't accept an RMA :dunno:

If you send in a RMA, you have to pay shipping to EVGA. EVGA will pay shipping back to you.

You don't need to upload the image to any 3rd party image site. You upload it directly to EVGA Page. So don't worry about anyone finding your picture online and using your serial number. Not like it will matter, because they still need the actual sticker to be of any use.

EVGA uses a 2 step registration process:

1) Entering in Part Number and Serial Number

2) Uploading an invoice

You need to do both and within 30 days after purchase.

Edited by Krazyxazn

EVGA users, you must know the email you get after you registering your product. Why is that? lol i have 4 days left till the end of deadline which EVGA gave of 30 days.

Should i take a picture of my bill and upload it? But why? Its bullcrap if you ask me.

i dont know about you but I register all products i buy as soon as i get them i you did not do its your fault for being lazy the time you wasted posting you could have registered already quit whining :withstupid:

Do it QUICK!!

Its a fair system if you ask me. They need ample proof that you gave them money before they spend all that replacement and shipping on you.

They can always ask for the invoice when i give 'something' for RMA. Why before hand :/.

quit whining :withstupid:

check your tone.

Anyways i am going to do this asap. yes i know i dont have to upload on any image site. i have seen there system and read their instructions (which didn't mention anything about camera or taking pictures:p or scanning).

no no! i am talking about people registering products with stolen serial numbers. like from top of the box, which is open for anyone to see. I too fear when i get something, that what if i register it and it says its already registered. But hey i have the invoice :happy:.

They can always ask for the invoice when i give 'something' for RMA. Why before hand :/.

check your tone.

Anyways i am going to do this asap. yes i know i dont have to upload on any image site. i have seen there system and read their instructions (which didn't mention anything about camera or taking pictures:p or scanning).

no no! i am talking about people registering products with stolen serial numbers. like from top of the box, which is open for anyone to see. I too fear when i get something, that what if i register it and it says its already registered. But hey i have the invoice :happy:.

You just answered your own question, it's to prove you bought the card in the first place.