Sign in to follow this  
AeroZ

Two led fans under 1 switch?

Hello,

I got the CM 690 II Advanced case. There's a button on it to turn the front fan's led on or off. Now, I'd like to get another led fan but I'd like to hook this one also to the switch to be able to turn the led off. So currently there's one led fan with one switch but I'd like to switch two fans' leds on or off with that switch.

I hope my post made any sense :P How to do it?

Thanks!

If you use the switch just wire in the power directly from the psu so you don't draw too much current through the mobo and the place in series all of your led lighting circuits for your fans not the actual fan tho otherwise that would be getting turned on and off at the same time good luck guys

Just use This Fan.

That particuler fan is currently installed into my case and that one uses the one and only led switch. But I'd like to install another same exact fan and connect that one too into the led switch.

I know, You use that fan and buy one of these. and you should be good.

Otherwise you have to buy an LED fan, desolder all the LED leads, solder on resisters, solder on extensions and then splice the wires from the two fans together.

Edited by maenuwa