anyone going to the Brickyard 400?

dr_bowtie

Anyone going to this....?

Wife got 2 tickets and we were gonna go but other things popped up so maybe I'll off the tickets and see what others are doing for the race.....it ought to be good this year maybe

:mfp:

The Brickyard 400. IVI, if you want to stay an American you better read up on all the events.

Ivi is from jersey, he just wouldn't understand a bunch of rednecks turning left all day. :woot: The only racing there is people trying to get out! :biggrin:

I will probably watch the last 15 minutes of the race for the inevitable green, white, checker restarts the race is going to have to make it interesting for the fans and cost a few teams a good race car.

I have never even bother going to a race at the track north of FT Worth TX and its only 4 hours south of me and grew up half hour south of it but been to 1 or 2 swap meets there looking for parts. All that said means nope aint goin lol

I have never even bother going to a race at the track north of FT Worth TX and its only 4 hours south of me and grew up half hour south of it but been to 1 or 2 swap meets there looking for parts. All that said means nope aint goin lol

I've lived in FTW almost my whole life and never bothered going until about a month ago for an Indy race. Personally, I'm looking forward to the Formula 1 track down in Austin. evilgrin.gif