Sign in to follow this  
SpeedCrazy

HWBOT Problems,

Hey guys, i cant seem to submit my hwbot 3dmark vantage form,

it keeps returning "Processor is required for 3D benchmarks!"

I believe it is all filled out correctly, admitedly the max temps are pure random guesses, but idk what else could be stopping it.

It is getting real annoying, but as i have already spent 45 mins on it i want to finish.

Any idea guys?

Thanks,

Speed

You cant enter it yourself , you have to say like Intel and then a drop down menu would appear with all the models and then you have to put Core i7 and then it will show the models and then chose the 930 . Thats how it works as you cant just type it in .

You cant enter it yourself , you have to say like Intel and then a drop down menu would appear with all the models and then you have to put Core i7 and then it will show the models and then chose the 930 . Thats how it works as you cant just type it in .

This.

Else, how would they do to recognize it? People might all be writing it differently.

Edit: It's awesome that you're actually submitting on HwBot. You should try to convince the others to do it as well. :)

Well i type Core and it suggests i7 930 and i select it but when i write intel i get nothing. That one i showed you i wrote Core and selected i7 then 930.

EDIT: It did work this time. But when it submitted it it says no points as this is not SpeedCrazys best submitted run. Or some such similar garbage. ???? Its my first submitted run so what do they mean?

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Well i type Core and it suggests i7 930 and i select it but when i write intel i get nothing. That one i showed you i wrote Core and selected i7 then 930.

EDIT: It did work this time. But when it submitted it it says no points as this is not SpeedCrazys best submitted run. Or some such similar garbage. ???? Its my first submitted run so what do they mean?

If you go in your profile and then in the "My Submissions" tab, can you confirm you have only one run for this specific benchmark?

Yup, only that one submission. I have 1 cpu-z submission and one 3d mark vantage submission and that is all i have.

Well it seems right. When visiting your entry, I see:

CPU-Z rank:

9059th out of thousands, good for:

0.0 points

CPU-Z Core i7 930 rank:

177th out of 181, good for

0.1 points

Dictionary and spell checker matty.

Try that again.

Dictionary and spell checker matty.

Try that again.

He says you do not get points for extremely crap submissions :P

Was that submission at stock ??

The cpu-z one was, but this thread is about my 3d mark vantage preformance score.

Here. I got P15304 3DMarks on dual GTS 250s and that was without to much tweaking, @ 829/2,010/1,120 .

I im working on a run at 840/2100/1300Mhz and am spending more time tweaking that[i got all the way to the feature test without a crash](i am only trying as that is the top score for 250s and scored [hwbot wont load i will get his score later]).