Gtx 480 sli problem

Hey guys I'm having a problem with my GTX 480s when Im playing Rift with sli enabled I get green lines across my screen but with sli disabled everything is fine. I was just wondering if you guys might know of any solutions?

Hey guys I'm having a problem with my GTX 480s when Im playing Rift with sli enabled I get green lines across my screen but with sli disabled everything is fine. I was just wondering if you guys might know of any solutions?

Your second video card might be bad. Try testing it with just the 2nd video card plugged in and see if that green line appears. Or it might be the SLI bridge adapter.

From my experience Red/Pink Lines = video card memory is corrupted or something is wrong with it. I have yet to see green lines and hope I never do :D

Edited by Krazyxazn

It works fine in other games and it folds just fine. I'm at work for the next 10 hours so I can't check right now

The Nvidia control panel says the second 480 is running as a physx card if that helps at all

Edited by GodlyManDude540

9800 GT with green line while playing Rift

According to this thread, Nvidia Drivers have an option under Enable SLI Mode called "Show Load Balancing." That's what the white and green lines are if that is your issue and not your entire screen being all green lines. If the entire screen is green then it's probably a damaged SLI Bridge.

how5diagram1.jpg

Edited by Krazyxazn

My whole screen has lines. It only starts on the character page the picture is fine up until that point. I don't remember seeing that setting but I will check when I get home.

My screen doesn't look that bad its green tinted with lines I can still see everything in the game

Edited by GodlyManDude540